Monday, January 20, 2014

Moments Of Weakness

The one person you never had any closure with. That one person you knew you loved, you were in love with. They had no clue. Twenty six years later, different paths, different lives. The voice you thought was forever gone, the photos you held on to now come to life. Coincidence? Destiny? The latter is chosen. The bond you thought was gone is stronger than before. The love you thought only you embraced is shared. You tremble, you concede. Your moment of weakness, their love reciprocated.

~~~~~~~~~~

Personal testimony...I love animals. I have two miniature pinschers. Their name's, Kermit and Bell. Kermit being male, Bell a female. Kermit is passive and loves to lick you if allowed. Not allowed on my watch. Kermit has an "I'm Gonna Get You Sucka" attitude. Bell is an Alpha, aggressive and very affectionate. She looks at you, stands on her hind legs for you to pick her up and she proceeds to hug you and nuzzles her head in the side of your neck.

Bell disappeared for about 20 minutes. Kermit noticed her M.I.A. status and became excited. With an attitude in Eddie Murphy's voice "I got some icecream. I got some icecream. You ain't got none. You wanna lick? " I combed the house, searching all rooms, closets, underneath beds, etc. Searched outside thinking she ran out when my daughter left the house. I bellowed and no Bell. Searching the house again I look in the laundry r. oom and find the dryer door ajar. My daughter left it open prior to her leaving the house. Bell is asleep in the dryer, snug as a bug in a rug. A sigh of relief escapes. Kermits attitude is "Aw Damn!". Moment of weakness, thought of losing a loved pet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~Skin I'm In~~

No comments:

Post a Comment